Escape Game La Casa de Papel 🇬🇧
Attention Escape Room enthusiasts! El Professor and his team are back, and you have the unique opportunity to join them. Wondering if you’ve got what it takes? Test your skills by deciphering the cryptic messages from El Professor. Find out where, when, and at what time the secret meeting with his team takes place, and you might just earn a spot on the team! Can you take on this challenge and complete it within 90 minutes?
We recommend players under the age of 18 to play this with an adult.
- After ordering this Escape Game, you wille receive the game instructions and login code by e-mail within 15 minutes.
- The login code is valid up to and including your chosen preferred date.
- Play the game with your friends/family at home or at the office with your colleagues.
- You can choose to play the game on any time of the day. Wheter it is 9 am or 11 pm, it is your choice.
- Ready to play? Download our CityAppGames app, login and play the game! As soon as you log in to the app, the game starts immediately!
- You can choose to play in a team based on 1 to 5 people. Ensure at least one smartphone per team has a working internet connection.
- Do you want to play in teams, but everyone from their own home? No problem! Everyone downloads the app and logs in. The first person to log in creates a team. The following can join a team or create a new team. This way you can still play in teams remotely!
- What is an Escape Game at Home?
An Escape Room, but at your home! Solve the puzzles and riddles using our specially developed app. Can you do this within 90 minutes?
- How long does the Escape Game last?
The Escape Game takes about 1,5 hours.
- Where can i find the “CityAppGames ” App?
You can download the App for free in the Google Play Store or App Store.
- How difficult is this Escape Game?
The Escape Game has a relatively high level of difficulty. We recommend players under the age of 18 to play this game with an adult, but of course, the choice is entirely up to you!
- Can we play this even if not everyone is together?
Absolutely, it’s possible to play this in virtual teams with others. Everyone can participate from their own home or workplace.
- How many mobile devices (mobile phones, etc.) do you need?
This depends on how you play it. Are you together with your team? Then you need 1 mobile phone and a laptop/desktop/tablet per team. Do you play in virtual teams, each from their own home? Then everyone downloads the app and every team member needs 1 mobile phone and a laptop/desktop/tablet. You don’t need to print anything, but enthusiasts can print the dossier you receive.
- Is there a guide present who can help if we get stuck?
No, there is no guide present. Our app is your best friend and guides you through the game. Need help? You can use our hints to find the answer.
Do you have another question? Please look at our FAQ: “Vraag & Antwoord”.